Friday, October 26, 2007

It's on this weekend.


(click to see more photos in this gallery)

Carrie is giving me crap about not posting as much as I should, so I'm writing to say to the fishes: It's on. You're going down. How do you like dynamite, punks? A TNT enema, perhaps?

We had some good fishing on Sunday. And by we, I mean everyone else. I did catch something rather tiny toward the end, but eh, what are you gonna do?
We stayed from sunup till close to 4:30 p.m. Niiiice.



Went out again real quick on Tuesday. Mike caught this beast, and a couple other smaller ones, and I was useless.


(click to see more photos in this gallery)

I hear through the grapevine that there was some serious shit-talking between a couple members of the trawling troubadours, so I may have to do something about that. You hear that fishes!? It's on.

No comments: