Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Return from the Islands


The beach by Doug's apartment on St. Croix. This is where I did a little bit of fishing.

Carrie and I have returned from a week in St. Croix with Doug. I'm not going to write a big post today, but suffice it to say it was frickin' glorious. Doug is one hell of a tour guide. Stories and more pictures coming soon!

Bit of news: I will be living and working in Milwaukee this summer, from early June to early September. Boo yah! I have seminars and stuff here in DC next week, and my job starts two weeks from yesterday. I'll be done end of April, at which time I'll roll back to CoMo to defend my master's project. Hurrah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want more on this adventure in the Virgin Islands!!

Anonymous said...

I heard Brown almost got arrested for punching out an undercover cop.

Grant said...

She almost got arrested, but Doug called down the thunder and we made our escape with personal submersibles shaped like sharks.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you people are talking about. -Brown